Join the family
We’re looking for the right people to join our fast growing team. Experts in both Public and Private sectors, people that really bring something special, know the value of teamwork and want to be a part of an exciting company that thinks and works differently. Sound interesting? Are you…
An Associate looking to work with us
We are currently looking for Associates to join us to support the delivery of client needs across a diverse remit. You can expect to provide business solutions to clients to meet project goals as well as helping to organise, administer and host networking events. You will have a strong contribution to all aspects of HHRUK.
As an associate you can expect to get hands on experience on client site, or from home. You will be part of a team who will collaborate to ensure the needs of clients are being met. You will work together on pursuing new members and will play a key role in all aspects of client engagement and the continued growth of HHRUK.
If you are confident and comfortable interacting with clients, able to deliver high quality work in a dynamic environment and have excellent interpersonal skills as well as being very proactive with the ability to quickly grasp new systems and skills – we want to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements:
- Experienced professional with relevant technical (HR) experience with a proven HR consultancy background
- Technical delivery experience across the HR consulting disciplines incl. Pensions, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Transfers, Complex Case-Working, Organisation Design, Job Design, Project and Programme Management, Employee Relations and well-being
- Demonstrable experience of ability to work well under pressure, against competing priorities and to tight deadlines
- Confident and professional communicators with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working in the public and/or government sectors
- Excellent interpersonal skills – confident with networking, whether this be current or new clients and ability to work collaboratively
- Willingness to travel to client sites
- You have gained, or be working towards, your CIPD (or equivalent) qualification
Location & Hours of Work:
You will be based at home, with possible attendance across central London client sites and occasional travel.